Wednesday, August 20, 2008

....

My sis had quarel with my mum last nite.. cuz of she don has any study room for her to study.. Haiz.. so i ll be middle person to talk between them..
Today t1 exam veri difficult a donno i ll pass or not.. or i ll not get good result as last test.. if result not good donno ll be go yo see Nrlson or not.. or they ll take back my scolarship.. donno le.. so i have to make sure i perform well for all of d test..
Recently i'm quite stress cuz t5 is coming soon.. tis paper very tough a.. many theories need to memorise.. Wow!!! STRESS!! REALLY STRESS!! Need to start to do revision for t5 liao..
Tonight i should be go back to sch to attend motivation class BUT i din go at last CUZ my frenz din go.. IF i go i ll be lonely sit at there for 2 hours.. Some of my frens had write letter to admin bout reason for not attend d class but i din do so.. CUZ i lazy to write.. If i called to see who who, den just tell them i had thing to do on tat day..
Tml whole day no class so stay at home start to learn my t5.. hehe.. need to guai guai learning liao.. cant owes watch movie all d time..
So far tat's all.. bb..

No comments: