Saturday, August 23, 2008

HappY

Today i wake up at 8.. den bring my sis to spring to wash face at kose.. den bring my bro went hui sing ta pao his laksa.. den i went to buy stationery.. u know wat happen when i reach home?? i saw d receipt for buying d stationary had overcharge me rm3.90.. esther,my fren, sms me to ask me hanging out.. so two like tat teresa came to pick me den we went to spring to find bing jie.. while waiting bing jie to have dinner together.. we went to eat sugarbun ice-cream cost rm1.50.. i ate vanilla flavour.. den we went to padini there shopping.. i bought a middle long sleeve cost rm32.45.. white colour 1.. hehe.. five o'clock is bing jie's dinner time den we went to food court there eat.. i ate mushroom soup and esther gave me some of her fish n chip as she's keep fit now.. GAMBATEH!! ESTHER!! U can do it..
Bout six teresa bring me back.. den i follow my dad them went to eat steak again at terry before hui sing's petronas.. my dad chicken chop with cheese rm12.. my bro ate chicken chop with mushroom sauce rm10.50.. my mum ate fish n chip rm12.. Guest wat i ate?? i ate lamb chop with mushroom sauce rm12.. for me, d western food quite okie.. and d price are reasonable too.. u can go there and try.. see whether have any command from u or not.. lolz..
And now blogging lo.. I WANNA GO SHOPPING AT KL ON TIS DEC.. Anyone wanna go?? Tml is my family day a.. lolz.. All of u Enjoy your weekend ya.. Relax yourself during weekend.. lolz..

2 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

yeah i want go~ bring me go.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

nonono.. don1 bring u along.. hahaha