Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WaNna FalL SicK

Today have eng test without acknowledge before d day so i simply do d test.. sien le.. dOnNO i ll pass d eaxam or not.. tml i have progress test for t1.. stil not yet do revision..
Today at sch play a game with my coursemate quite FUNNY d ans tat they gave.. Interest to know wat d game is??? my coursemate feel like wanna play with Miss but she refuse to play cuz she scare we kacau her, keep on asking us to try with coursemate 1st.. d game really FUNNY made me keep on laughing til i almost wanna fall a sick.. My coursemates sit near me fall sick dy tat they absent class for last few days.. blogging when i'm free.. wanna go to prepare dinner.. bb..

2 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

what game lai de.. i wanna know :)

Anonymous said...

wat game a?? cant play in tis way o.. lolz..