Thursday, September 18, 2008

T2 Computer based Exam Over

T2 exam over dy.. thanks god for not having too much and tricky IT quest for me.. but i not so satisfy with d result tat i had.. haiz.. miss said i greedy.. i don think so as d quest is quite easy tat mostly is cost accounting quest.. onli few quest bout ten is IT.. and d IT is easy too.. i onli get 86mark.. haiz.. so bad a..
Oh ya.. last few days i buzy study for test.. sorry for those who find me.. wat i had promise to u ppl plz do remind me again ya if i forgot.. Erm.. i onli remember my 二叔母 from miri wan to have video call with me last niz but i buzy study cant chat with u.. dono why u ll find me ??? sorry ya 二叔母.. i ll get back to u toniz.. haha.. den is esther wan me go one day trip at permai on tis weekend.. detail stuff stil dono yet.. but say d truth i lazy to go o.. better stay at home watch movie, chatting.. haiz.. stil not confirm a.. see 1st la.. but one thing is confirm tat i ll not go enter k at niz.. i don like tat place.. u ppl go ahead lo.. are there anything tat i forgot plz do remind me ya..
Erm.. there's one important thing i need to do is find back my direction to study.. Effort tat push me to study hard hard get good result.. for now, i onli know tis CAT is wat my parent wan me to study.. i don have idea to study wat course after 1st July incident so juzt go for parent's wish.. Dad, don put too much hope on me plz.. i'm smart juz bcuz i'm hardworking not being smart since i born.. let me separate T6 T7 T9 T10 paper plz.. i don wan take one go.. I ll too stress if take one go..
Anyway Bye Bye to T2.. Welcome to T3 and T4.. Haha

No comments: