Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where's my confidence??

Am i loss myself since 1st Jul 2008?? watever i done for my study now, i think i din really put much effort like wat i had done for my spm.. why d incident on 1st Jul bring such big impact on my life?? Until today i still can remember d feeling on tat day.. loss of myself, where can i go, how can i go on my life.. luckily my parent and grandparent at my side helping me.. But there's always shadow on tat incident.. how can i delete tat incident from my memory?? i don think i can forget bout it..
Thurs i'm having t2 computer based exam.. and tis ll be d last t2 exam if i done it well.. can i done it with my satisfy result?? i dono..

1 comment:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

hey ling~ you can do it! dont think too much.. remember life is wonderful ! try your best! good luck yah!!