Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pick Family member when needed

Finally i had pick all my family member when they needed my help. they had tried my driving dy. hehe.

It's hard to have chance to pick my dad. cuz usually he ll want to drive rather than let me drive. but finally i have the chance to pick dad. yesterday i have the chance to fetch my dad at airport to dad's office. Erm. he dint comment anything bout my driving. i think should be ok la. tat's d 1st time i pick dad.

i ll pick my mum when she lazy drive herself to market as she find hard to find parking so sometime i ll bring mum go market.

for my sis, i ll bring her to work every morning and sometime we both hang out, she lazy drive so i have to drive. sigh

last my bro, always bring him to tuition or sch and pick him back.

Lastly, i hope i have a chance to bring all my family member together out on family day but i know it's hard to have such chance. Haiz

3 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

sure can one lah.. when got all family out.. u shout today i want pick u all.... or just say lah.. say u never feel drive them ...

but make sure careful drive yah...

and.. when want drive me also...

ha ha ha ..

Sy ♥ said...

Taxi driver...hahaha^^ come miri pick me to kuching

Anonymous said...

Yun dont use tat siang name lah
i don wan pick u, u so far miri o and i also dono miri road hehe